Is your bulky fitness tracker making you conscious? What do you do when you’re dressed up ready to party? You probably remove the fitness tracker, because it surely does not go with your attire. That just seems pointless now, does it not? So here are some seriously competent AND good looking fitness watches you can wear no matter where you are going!
Bellabeat is a tech-driven wellness company for women based out of San Francisco. Leaf, their fitness tracker which can be worn like a bracelet, necklace or clip combines fashion with function. Along with basic features like activity tracking and
Stress Predictor – Based on your lifestyle habits, it predicts when you are likely to get stressed and helps you proactively reduce. It also measures impact from pregnancy.
Guided Meditation – It provides you with meaningful breathing and meditation exercise
Period & Fertility Log – Log you period dates, track ovulation, fertility and pregnancy and get pill reminders.
Blink GO is a stylish fitness tracker which doubles up as a fashion accessory. It take your fitness and style gamea notch higher. Rich with features like workout tracking, Heart Rate monitor, and at the same time never miss a call or a message, all this while looking incredibly good.
- SportMode – Choose Sport Mode to track specific exercise and workout efficiently
- Social Sharing – Share your achievements on social media
- Leaderboard – Compete with your friends and stay motivated
- Activity Tracker – Track your daily steps, calories, distance in real-time
- Notifications and Alerts – Stay updated anytime, anywhere on mails, messages and more
- Sleep Tracking – Maintain a healthy lifestyle by monitoring sleep pattern
Classic design combined with modern tech, Fossil’s new range of smart watches for women are packed with unique features without compromising on looks. A touchscreen smartwatch featureing a rose leather strap, lets you track your heart rate, receive notifications, customize your dial. Other features include
- GPS, rapid charging, smartphone notifications, touchscreen functionality, Google Assistant, microphone
- music storage & controls, customizable watch faces, custom goal & alarm settings, multiple time zones
- Swimproof; estimated 24 hour battery life, based on usage; rapid charger included
The third generation of the Fitbit’s most popular product, Fitbit Charge 3 comes packed with features. Added to the long list, are now features like period tracking, ovulation calendar, GPS, Fitbit Pay. Heres a look at these in detail.
Real-Time Heart Rate Zones
See when you’re in Fat Burn, Cardio or Peak zones to make the most of every workout.
24/7 Heart Rate
Charge 3 uses advanced heart rate sensors and algorithms to uncover meaningful insights
Auto Sleep Tracking
See how long you’re in light, deep and REM sleep and get personalised insights to learn how to get better rest.
Female Health Tracking
Use Fitbit Charge 3 with the Fitbit app to track periods, record symptoms and estimate ovulation and fertility windows.
Garmin is a brand known for its precision and
24/7 heart rate monitoring
All-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes¹
Stay connected with smart features² such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
Read more about fitness products here.